Candle with Care
Care instructions for our candles!
Ex Oh Core Collection Candles:
- To set your candle up for success, set you well leaving 1/4" of wax around the entire candle. Once the ideal well is reached, extinguish the candle using a snuffer and allow to cool. Now your well is set!
- Do not burn the candles for more than four hours at a time. Extinguish them after four hours, allow them to cool for two hours and then trim the wick again before you relight them.
- This might sound obvious, but it is worth repeating: always use extreme care when burning. Make sure you do not leave them burning unattended, and make sure there is no draught.
- Make sure the wick is always trimmed down to about 1/2 of an inch.
- If your candle is nearly out of wax, stop burning it when there is ¼ of an inch of wax left at the bottom. If you burn the candle all the way through the wax, hot wax will seep out.
Have you ever noticed a film on your candle after a little while? This is called "bloom" and it means your candles have been made with pure, natural beeswax. If you want to take the film off, you can use a hair dryer on warm and it will quickly disappear. The film will return after a while, you can't control nature!